Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hi, my name is Amanda...

And I am addicted to Primas.  There, I admitted to it.  And yes, it's a disease!   Do you have it too?! 

I'm so excited to be here to show you some the cool stuff I learned at the Winter CHA classes I took on stamping and mists, as well as all of the fun things you could do with all this fabulous new stuff arriving in the store.   Since CHA, life has been very busy for me -- my brother visited from the east coast, we gutted/rebuilt/reorganized the scraproom closet and I turned 30.  There has not been a lot of time for playing with my stash of scrappy goodies.  In fact, we just got back from a family vacation to Disneyland -- our first big family vacation all together in seventeen years!  We had a great time and took a ton of pictures, all just begging to be scrapped.

So you can definitely expect to see some Disney layouts using your favorite new products in the Flamingo Scraps store (and even some tutorials!)... keep an eye out over the next few weeks as I begin playing with those pictures and products! So aside from Disney stuff, what else can you expect to see out of me? Well I tend to scrapbook my husband, our wedding, our pets, my nephew, family and friends the most.  And I love to experiment and play with my scrappy toys, so hopefully I can show ya a cool new trick or two.

Before I hit my scrappy desk for a weekend of misting stuff to share with y'all, I wanted to share a few layouts in my scrapbooks that I absolutely love... mostly because of the prima bling I used on them!


Supplies from Flamingo Scraps: Lace trim, velvet ric rac and Prima bling & flower
Other supplies: red cardstock, daisy d's patterned paper



Supplies from Flamingo Scraps: Prima bling & flower
Other supplies: bling cardstock, dcwv quote and rubon, unknown ribbon



Supplies from Flamingo Scraps:  Prima flowers & bling
Other supplies: red carstock, making memories patterned paper, doodlebug alpha stickers and imaginesce rubons


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Amanda!!! Gorgeous LOs and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails