Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Love Boys and a Contest Winner!

First off, let me say congrats to our latest contest winner, Heather Landry.  Heather worked long and hard and managed to figure out which Flamingo Scraps products I had used on my layouts.  So, congrats Heather!  You will be receiving your prize package from Flamingo Scraps shortly.  Oh, and I promise...the next contest will be much easier.  

Sometimes I get so busy, loving on all the pink and flowers that I forget to post the layouts I do of my wonderful teenage son. In my desire to share with you all the gorgeous products we have for girls, I neglect to show you what you can do with many of the same items...but for boys.

With the big sale starting tomorrow, I thought I would share a few of these layouts with you.

Last summer, my son broke his arm.  Right at the end of swim season.  Needless to say, he was not too happy.  I used the Lilybee Audrey papers for this layout.  The colors are just gorgeous.  I did a fun technique using puff paint and Utee on the Deborah chipboard.  Tons of fun!  Tutorial to come on Thursday.

Products Used, Lilybee Audrey Papers and Die Cut Frames, Maya Road Deborah Chipboard

I know you have seen me do lots of layouts using the Rebellious line from Prima Marketing with my daughters.  But it is also great for boys.  The fun skulls and crossbones, the graffiti patterns, and checks make it perfect for all teens and tweens.


Products Used, Prima Marketing Rebellious papers, Pink Paislee Glitter Alphabet

And finally some more Lilybee, this time in Vintage Poppy.  Yes, these pages also feature one of my daughters.  But, not really girlie (at least in my opinion).

Products used, Lilybee Vintage Poppy papers.  Prima Say it in Crystals and Studs. Prima Eline flowers.

I hope you find these layouts inspirational.  And remember, that even with Flamingo Scraps being a fabulous place to find all those gorgeous, vintage, shabby things for girl pages...you can also find many wonderful things for boys.  (and On Sale.  hee hee)

Hugs.

Nancy



3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Nancy!!! LOVE the layouts -- great job showing more masculine pages with the same great attention to detail you always show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful masculine layouts. I struggle with these big time. Congrats to Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment on Facebook, but I'll say it again... I'm so excited to have won! I'm still seeing Nancy's layouts in my sleep, but it's worth it because they are beautiful! LOL Nancy, Your new layouts are awesome as always. My favorite one is the Punk line one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails