Friday, April 2, 2010

Home

As I run off for a weekend of fun with my family, I wanted to leave y'all a couple of cards I made using my fabulous new Maya Road Singleton Stamps -- the cute little tree set and the cute little house set!!

From Flamingo Scraps: Maya Road house and tree stamps, Tim Holtz distress inks and stickles
Other supplies: colored pencils, white cardstock and smiley monster font

The Create a Forest set is fabulous -- the solid "tree" top can double as clouds!  And for the second card I made my own patterned paper with the various little houses.  I just arranged my little stamps on a block and off I went.  Here's the outside of the card:

And the inside:

From Flamingo Scraps: Maya Road house stamps, Tim Holtz distress inks and stickles
Other supplies:  colored pencils, white cardstock, ribbon and smiley monster font

Have a great weekend everyone and if you celebrate the holiday... Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails