Friday, June 11, 2010

All Lickered Up -- Old Page Maps Challenge

More fun photos from Cropulation in this LO for the Old Page Maps Challenge!!!!

For Week #4 we used this fabulous Page Map by Becky Fleck.



 
I'd tell y'all the story behind these hysterical photos, but then I'd have to kill you!!!!  Suffice it to say it was even funnier in person!!!

The patterned paper is Blooming Retro by Prima (available at Flamingo Scraps), I inked all the pieces, used Bazzill cardstock as the base and began to build my page.  I used some miscellaneous black lace from my stash and zig zag stitched with aqua thread on the sewing machine.  The long vertical strip's edges were torn using a scalloped ruler and the raw edges inked in black.  Here are some of the other patterns in the collection.


The fabulous flower is Zazi Seafoam (available in this and other colors at Flamingo Scraps), a confection from Prima in chiffon and tulle with beads and sequins.  I lightly dusted the edges with black ink.
The fantastically funky 3-D Alphabet-Black and White Polka Dot is also from Prima and available at Flamingo Scraps.  It is dimensional and holographic changing from a black and white dot pattern to a black and white flower pattern -- the scan of the layout shows both patterns!
Two more weeks to go 'til this challenge is finished -- I'm already looking forward to the next one!!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Suzanne!! The photos look sooooooooooooooo fun (and might even be worth dying over to know the story!! LOL!!)...loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the YUMMY stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 more weeks!! yay!! i will for sure have to whip something up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails