Monday, June 14, 2010

Cropulation 2010 -- Old Page Maps Challenge

Back again with another layout I made for the Old Page Maps Challenge and for my Cropulation 2010 album!
The Sketch


The Layout

Try this sketch -- you'll love it!!!
I used Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage pp and die cut page.  I twisted the sketch a little and used three photographs instead of two and used a fourth inspired photo by Deb and Sandy as the title.  To highlight the words in the sand, I used Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Stickles on the pic.  Pink Paislee's fabulous pleated twill ribbon in black and Bayberry Cottage "jewel" brads in lime green accent the pictures.  The gargantuan flower (I am partial to huge flowers) is made of three layers cut from sizzix die "Flower" with each layer inked and pop taped in a skewed stack with another Bayberry brad in the center.  All supplies from Flamingo Scraps!

I am so happy to be scrapping  my Cropulation pictures thanks to these sketch challenges -- they inspire me and commit me to crop!  Think this will be the title page for this year's retreat album -- what do y'all think????

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!! Those photos are AMAZING...and loving the colors and that flower!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think this should be your cover page -- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO.I love the flower and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails