Monday, October 11, 2010

December Daily

Every year I've loved reading Ali Edwards' December Daily project posts... and every year I wish that I was playing along.  Well no more reading and wishing... this year I'm jumping in and making my own!  A few weeks ago, when I first got my new Teresa Collins Noel papers + chipboard covers from the store, I knew they would be perfect for this project.  So I set them aside along with some Maya Road snowflakes:


Last Friday, Ali Edwards did her first post about this years December Daily and she's using the Teresa Collins chipboard covers!  I'm looking forward to putting my first December Daily album together this year.  I have some fun stuff planned and my first niece is due Christmas Eve.  Lots worth capturing. :)

Have you played along before and made a December Daily album?  Are you playing along this year?  I'd love to see your albums!

4 comments:

  1. Like you, I have always wanted too....but never had the chance...with working full time its not always easy to pull off creating everyday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I can't wait to see yours! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FS shopping list is growing and growing! I am definitely adding these papers to my list!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played along before. I'll have to go and check it out. I can't wait to see what you do thought with that beautiful Noel line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda - You go girl! That looks like a fabulous album. Every Year I do a Christmas Journal, although mine isn't a daily account like this project, it does help me stay organized for the holidays. And like you, this year mine is the TC Noel collection. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails