Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guest DT Tonya Gibbs: 2011 Calendars - Office Gifts

From Flamingo Scraps: Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante patterned papers; Tim Holtz Gears; 7 Gypsies Paddington Stamp set; Steampunk Grab bag; Prima Say it in pearls and lace bling.
Other supplies:  Bo Bunny metal brads;  Karen Foster Screw top Brads; Metal Charms; Paper Shapers Clock faces; Satin Fabric; Tim Holtz Ball and Chain; Tim Holtz Crackle Medium.

Every time I look at the Steampunk paper by Graphic 45 I’m inspired. So I figured if I made a calendar it would offer inspiration for another year. With each turn of the page month after month, I will be stimulated to create.  There are 6 chipboard pages, a month on each side. The pages are cut from the Tim Holtz Baroque die.   Calendars can be downloaded in the MS Word or PDF format from the Internet. I printed mine on a neutral cardstock for added stability.

They have been placed on the pages with an ornament hook, so they can be replaced year after year.

This project is awesome for using up random scraps, because each page can be unique.  Just remember to keep each page somewhat flat, so it doesn’t get too bulky.  The die cut will allow the calendar to stand freely on its own with the extra pages.

Want to see more?  Here's a video on my youtube channel you can watch:








More of Tonya's work can be seen here on her website or here on her youtube channel!

5 comments:

  1. As ALWAYS, Tonya this is just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww! That is STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeee the rich colors and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Just wonderful - thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails