Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest DT Diana Fisher: Basic Grey Curio

Hi there!



I luckily got my hands on some of the gorgeous Basic Grey Curio papers and embellishments before they were scooped up and sold out in so many places online. Flamingo Scraps, though, has some in-store and at a great price, too!

Here is the page I made using Curio, as well as some wonderful Maya Road chipboard flourishes and snowflakes, and even some Prima E Line Pearls & Crystals.


Using a few different sized and shaped punches, I put together my own embellishments using the scraps from the Curio paper and some vintage book paper I had laying around. Topped with the pearls, the look is complete!

I really hope you enjoyed seeing the Curio papers in use. Now what are you waiting for… swing by the Flamingo Scraps store and claim yours!!









More of Diana's work can be seen here on her blog and make sure you swing by Sketchy Thursdays to play along with her fantastic weekly sketch challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo love love love love this Diana! You ROCKED the Curio!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page Diana! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails