Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guest DT Janet Zeppa: Looking at Gifts

I still had enough if the beautiful Websters Garden Gala collection to create another page about my Mom's 80th birthday party.  It's about my Mom looking at some of her gifts.

From Flamingo Scraps:  Webster's Pages Garden Gala (patterned papers); Kaisercraft Pearls; Tim Holtz Distress Ink;
Other Supplies: Martha Stewart border punch; Making Memories (stickers); Savvy n' Sassy (Ribbon); Spellbinders Nestabilities dies; sewing machine + thread

I really like how my journaling spots turned out. I die cut some of the pretty paper to make them.








More of Janet's work can be seen here on her blog!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! LOVEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! love the sewn on ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails