Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guest DT Janet Zeppa: Mom's 80th Birthday Party

We are back today with another one of our guest design team members, Janet, who made a beautiful layout using one of our favorite paper lines!

Mom's 80th birthday was so much fun and I love this photo that I got of my parents. They are just the sweetest. 

From Flamingo Scraps:  Websters Pages Garden Gala collection (patterned papers); Prima flowers & pearls; Maya Road flowers; Kaisercraft bling
Other Supplies:  Punches (Martha Stewart, EK Success); Pens (Sakura); Mist (Ritzy Ditzy Glitz): Lace (AMM); Stamp (Stampin' Up!); Ink (ColorBox); Sketch (Frosted Designs)

This Websters collection was just perfect for scrapping this picture from my Mom's garden party.  I enjoyed misting and fussy cutting and adding some bling to my layout.







More of Janet's work can be seen here on her blog!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was fabulous.I was waiting updation of this blog with new article for all of us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails