Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guest Blogger Julie Tucker-Wolek: What I LOVED at CHA! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today, and I was beyond honored to go to CHA representing Flamingo Scraps! I had a blast with Cindy and Amanda and loved seeing all the new goodies that all the companies had to show! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, here is a photo of Amanda, Cindy and Me! :):):)


I LOVED the Prima booth! They have come out with SO MANY goodies! All GORGEOUS! :):):)
















And then came Cosmo Cricket! I LOVED their new lines too!!! Here is a photo of Me, Julie from Cosmo and Amanda! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie from Cosmo was so NICE! I loved her!! And they have A NEW PRODUCT coming out that makes it SO EASY to make flowers! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie told us that all these flowers were made with "Glubers!" SO COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is some more COSMO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 



Now...some GRAPHIC 45!!! YUMMYYYYYYYY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE LOVE LOVE those peacock feathers on that paper! *swoon*! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And last BUT NEVER LEAST in what I have to share today that I loved loved loved about CHA was Jenni Bowlin!!! *sigh*... I loved her NEW silhouettes!!! GORGEOUS-NESS for SURE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





I can not thank Susan, Suzanne, Amanda and Cindy in including me in this adventure!!! They are JUST THE BEST!!!! Love these girls!!! Thanks for letting me share some YUMMY CHA GOODIES!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging for us Julie!! Keep an eye out Flamingo shoppers... we are busy placing orders and will be letting you know really soon what we will be carrying in the store!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you positively ROCK!!! Thanks for the blog and for representing us at CHA -- You did us proud sweetie!!! (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, nice to see the new products that are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH someone one clean the drool from my key board...soooo much awesomeness...is that a word...
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I had so much fun hanging out with you and getting to know you! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails