Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Finds: Reverse Applique, Adorable Disney and a Beautiful Spring Card!

It's been a few weeks since our first installment of this series... a few things have caught my eye since then!


Love this brilliant idea for using reverse applique on a layout!  Especially given my recent, hopeless addiction to my We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool (seriously, just ask Susan and Suzanne!)... now I want to try this technique!


What can I say, I'm a sucker for mickey punched heads (evidenced here!) and this adorable layout on the Pink Paislee blog makes me want to scrap some more Disney layouts!

And last, but certainly not least....


Check out this beautiful card by Legend of the Flock, Diana Fisher!  I'm totally in love with it!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend... do you have scrappy time planned for National Scrapbook Day?!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! these both are GORGEOUS! I love the Mickey Mouse heads too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the reverse applique myself. And thanks for the love for my card. It's one of my faves, too. Cute Disney page!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails