Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Birthdays

First birthdays are so magical with yummy cake all over such a delicious face. Who could resist these photo ops? Well, not I.


From Flamingo Scraps: Prima Madeline Paper Collection - Rosalee, Say It in Pearls & Lace Brown.
Other: Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Blue & Creme Brule Cream, and Gossamer Gold, Flowers (Received in a RAK not sure where they are from), Tissue Paper, paper doily.


This is a photo I took of my niece Addy at her first birthday party. I wanted to select a paper that would not take away from the photo, so I picked the B side of the Prima Madeline Rosalee paper. I loved how the subtle blues on the borders complimented the blue in the frosting on her face.


I used a paper doily as a mask and sprayed my Lindy's Stamp Gang gently onto the paper. Then I moved the doily to the upper left hand corner to reveal the unsprayed area.

My friend had sent me a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) and it had all the beautiful flowers wrapped in Turquoise tissue paper. The paper was sprayed with a Gossamer Gold and then I cut it into strips and made a bow.


3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute LO! I love the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally GORGEOUS -- love the magic you can weave with clustered flowers!!!! and Addy is adorable!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails