Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guest DT Jen Unger: Just Because

Sometimes I don’t have a purpose for some of the things I create other than “just because”. The Graphic 45 Once upon a Springtime paper was just begging me to make something out of it even though I don’t know what I will do with it in the future, so this mini album was just for fun. I used the die cut sheet that looks like doors or windows to make my pages by punching out the little window and pasting the frame to some chipboard, then cut the chipboard out of the window areas. I made three pages like this and three plain rectangle pages, bound it with my Cinch and decorated the pages.







From Flamingo Scraps: Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper and die cuts; Prima E-line Pearls; Prima flowers and leaves; Prima Say-it-in-Pearls; Glimmer Mist (Vintage Pink, Caribbean Blue and English Ivy) - used to color the flowers
Other Supplies:  Organza Ribbon 






Jen's blog showcases her beautiful work and you can also catch up with her youtube channel!

4 comments:

  1. OMGoshness!!! Jen, this is just SPECTACULAR!!! It is perfect just as it is!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - I LOVE THIS! What a fab. mini album, I know what you can do with it - send it to me PLEASE! What a great use of those frames. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING!! I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that line...and LOVING what you did with it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful album! The window pages are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails