Friday, October 28, 2011

Themed Patterned Paper

I have a problem with themed patterned paper.  No matter how cute it is, I rarely end up using it.  Either my pictures end up clashing with it, or it is too theme-y for the layout, or it just doesn't work for some other reason.  And it ends up sitting in my pile of unused paper.  But there's hope for that unused themed paper!

This layout uses paper from Pink Paislee's 'Old School' line.  I wouldn't normally go for school-themed paper for a layout about a boy and his pet bunny, but the B-side worked perfectly.

From Flamingo Scraps: Pink Paislee patterned paper
Other: Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route stickers, ColorBox ink

Check out the B-side of some of your unused patterned paper- you might find a way to use it that is much different than the intended theme!


1 comment:

  1. Great tip on the B-sides. I love the pictures too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails