Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cards From Scraps

It is time to filter out the scraps again, and I wanted to share with you some of the cards that I have been creating.


I used half inch strips of scrap paper in random pastel colors to create the background of this card. It has a Pink Paislee frame on top, and the logo for my Secret Squirrel Swap that I colored with my Copic markers.



This card has a piece of scrap white card stock that was embossed with a sizzix folder. The wreath is made with crape paper, and of course MY Favorite Prima roses of all time, finish off the look of the wreath. The happy holidays is a metal brad from Making Memories (been in the stash for AGES).



This card is made similar to the wreath. For the tree, I made a huge ruffle from crape paper and snaked it around to form the shape of a Christmas tree, then added some bling rhinestones, and finished it with the Tim Holtz banner from the Regal Crest die.



This card is a nice size 6x6 card with an image from "Some Odd Girl" that I colored with my Copics. The stamp on the tag was from Stampendous.

Thanks for stopping in,

2 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee that Christmas tree! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I should probably get around to cleaning out the scraps too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails