Thursday, November 17, 2011

December Daily

Ali Edwards started this holiday journaling concept a few years ago called a December Daily. The idea is to create a journal documenting every day in December. You don't have to write a lot, a simple quote is enough. Just jot down things that represent the holiday season to you. I have been wanting to join in for a few years, but the holidays always get here before I can blink. This year I got my game plan started early, and made my December Daily in Nov. so that I would be armed and ready for action.

I decided to use the Webster's Pages Wonderfall, Waiting for Santa and Sweet Seasons collections for my Journal pages. I used my bind it all to bind it, and printed some digital images on transparencies that I created from digital brushes available at Webster's Pages Website.

I wanted my book to start with the Thanksgiving and run through New Years.



Are you planning to do a December Daily. If so comment below with a link to your journal. I would love to see it.

Thanks for stopping in,

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to share mine.. I have it all ready to go live on Dec 1st on my bloggy! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tonya! Can't wait to see it come together!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails