Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun with Enamel Accents and more

Back in September, Tonya challenged me to make something from Glossy Accents (which had been sitting on my shelf untouched, as I didn't really know what I could do with it).  I made some acorn napkin rings and in the process I fell in love with Glossy Accents.  I've used it a couple of times since then.  As I was putting it back on the shelf, I noticed the untouched Enamel Accents sitting nearby.  Time to experiment!

I decided to make some snowman gift tags.  My plan was to use black Enamel Accents for the face and white Enamel Accents for the fur of hat.  I was half successful- the face worked perfectly, while the fur looked lousy.  I ended up redoing it with Decorative Snow, which looks a zillion times better.

Here are my finished tags:  

From Flamingo Scraps: Stickles
Other: Enamel Accents, Marvy punches + pens, Delta Decorative Snow, 
Pop Dots, and unknown cording.

And the side view:
I clearly need to do more experimentation with Enamel Accents!  How have you used it, especially the white?


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee how they turned out!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I love snowmen. I will have to give them a try. I usually try and make decorative tags for my packages. These woudl be super fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails