Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amanda's Favorites from 2011!!

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I can't resist talking about all the goodies I loved last year and currently hoard have in my scraproom!

Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 


No secret here, I loved this collection!  I made this card, this layout, this layout, this layout, this layout and this layout.  In fact, I have nothing but a pile of scraps left!! :) 

Lily Bee's This and That


Still available in the store!
 I'm hoarding this one.  Haven't touched it yet but LOVE it!! :)

Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air

Some still left in the store!
Another paper collection I haven't yet cut into.  Yep, my name is Amanda and I am a patterned paper hoarder lover! :)

Crate Paper Toy Box Collection

Now that we've established I have a paper addiction, it should come as no surprise that this is another favorite I have yet to cut into....

Also still some available in the store!
 I have some great photos of my nephew I want to use this paper for.... now to just find some time!!

Prima Flocked Rub-Ons

I picked something other than paper!  Shocking, right?! I love these -- and the name is a little misleading - they are almost felt like, but super thin.  So gorgeous!


Get some here!!
 And yes, for the record, I am in fact hoarding hanging onto these too! :)  And now, thanks to the Flamingo Scraps' girls, I'm itching to get back into my scraproom to make some stuff to clear some room for even more fabulous goodies coming up in the next few weeks!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved all of these too - I've been missing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging again! Super fun seeing your favorites from 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails