Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beautiful Life Baptism Layout

My little friend got baptized and I was there to take pics, and of course, scrapbook the event! I made this page for her scrapbook. She is a little crafty herself and loves to scrapbook and paint and all kinds of things! But, her mom wanted to surprise here with a scrapbook of all her baptism pics and asked several of her crafty friends to make a page. This is the page I made. The picture I chose is right before she was dipped in the water. Her favorite color is a turquoise-y green so this Echo Park Beautiful Life was perfect!





 I used the Prima Say It In Crystals Arrowhead. They add glam and also draw the viewer's eye toward the photo. I used a few pieces from the Echo Park Beautiful Life collection for the ribbon cut banners and the pennant banner with the number for 6 for the date she got baptized.


I love feathers and these Jenni Bowlin feathers are just too cute! They have a wire center so they are bendable. I kinda curved them so the were more feminine.



I really love the drama and glam the Jenni Bowlin Feathers add to the page! The flower I made by cutting a piece of Echo Park Beautiful Life paper and then cutting a larger one and a larger one, etc until I had 5 pieces. I then crinkled them and stacked them on top of each other.



Abigail--Scrapbookista

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful and such a wonderful memory of her most significant life event!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails