Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall cards with Basic Grey Persimmon

Good morning, Flock!  Genie here, and today I have a trio of fall-themed cards using the new Basic Grey Persimmon.

For the first, I used a sheet from the Basic Grey Persimmon 6x6 Paper Pad.  I chalked the edges and added a sticker.  I used a piece from the Basic Grey Persimmon Die Cuts and Transparencies pack for my sentiment, and finished it off with a couple of houses from my Prima Wood Icons Sampler and Jenni Bowlin Vintage Feather Tags.

My next card uses several scraps from the 6x6 Paper Pad, some old bling and letters from my stash, another piece from the Die Cuts & Transparencies pack, and a heart from Fancy Pants Cork Shapes, Hearts and Stars (there are also arrows!).

Finally, I made a cute thank you card, using another sheet of the Persimmon 6x6 paper and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I chalked the edges of the wooden Studio Calico Wood Veneers -- Triangles and added a Maya Road flower from my stash.

Thanks for looking, and I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards Genie, the papers and wood are a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Genie, these are adorable -- esp love the one with the houses and feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails