Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Adorable Holiday Planner!!

Hello Flamingo Friends!!!  Suzanne here with a quick project share -- now, I must apologize on two counts, I did not make this project, so I can only guess at some of the techniques, and I know the pictures are horrid -- the last insult in a day gone awry!!!!

A friend showed me this little Holiday Planner someone made for her.  I thought it so clever, that I asked to share it with y'all.  The genius of this little gem is its base, an everyday pocket portfolio!!!





Coordinated cardstock and patterned paper, punches, a large label die and tulle make up the cover.




The portfolio is folded into quarters, making four pockets.


The pockets are perfect for lists, tags, and envelopes for receipts and coupons!

The tulle keeps it securely closed and it is the perfect place to capture all the ephemera that accumulates during the crazy busy holidays!  I think I will look for folders on sale after Christmas and whip up a few of these for birthday presents throughout the year -- cute, and oh so useful!!

Thanks so much for looking!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails