Tuesday, December 31, 2013

All Partied Out, but my Warehouse Box is Still Half Full!

Good morning, Flock.   I hope this post finds you all recovering nicely from a wonderful Christmas, and ready to rock 2014!

I have a simple layout to share with you today, full of paper and embellishments from my Flamingo Scraps Combination Warehouse Box.  Did you know that these boxes contain paper and embellishments valued at $150 or more AND are currently on sale for $45 EACH?  These medium flat rate boxes are stuffed to the gills and full of all kinds of amazing stuff!

 
I worked with my staple techniques--a bit of misting & dripping on the background paper (all Pink Paislee, Remarkable), inking the edges of some of the papers, a bit of chalk ink on the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements, some fussy cutting, and lots of layering.
 
To top it off, I added a couple of Fancy Pants Cork Shapes and doodled around the border.
 
Thanks for looking, and I wish you all a wonderful and SAFE New Year's Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails