Friday, December 27, 2013

December F4 with Canvas Buttons, Fab Scraps CB, Hinges, and Prima Flowers

This month our Merry Flockinistas were given the following products to create a beautiful and imaginative project. Hoping this last F4 of 2013 is as inspirational as it was fun.


1) Maya Road Canvas Buttons
2) Fab Scraps Chipboard Birdcage
3) Prima Flowers
4) Mini Metal Hinges



Erin
Every year, for the past five years, we have attended Burgers and Butterflies to help remember our little girl Kristen. We release butterflies to help us remember our little ones that are no longer with us. 

This is the first year Catherine was aware of the butterflies around her, and one little butterfly stayed on top of her head for about 30 minutes. We like to think it was her sister giving her kisses.

 


Ramona
Hi all! Ramona here with my F4 project. I was so stumped on this one, and had to think hard for this idea. After much thinking, I took the canvas route. I used many products to achieve the worn and tattered look. I really enjoyed these products. Enjoy !!



Luanne
When I saw the goodies for the December F4 I immediately thought of a garden. I used a paper box from my stash, and painted it with TH paints, Weathered Wood and Bundled Sage. First I put on a coat of gesso, and while that was drying I went to work on the bird cage chipboard element. I laid a brick walkway using a stencil and some light modeling paste.The gate is Maya Road vintage fences and doorways. The Prima flowers looked like a pink sun to me. Here's hoping  you have a wonderful 2014 and that all your dreams come true.

Front

Side

Back

Kathleen
Here in the Natale household, finding a good vet is probably more important than finding a good people doctor. Luckily we not only have a good vet, we have a GREAT vet! For this F4 I decided to make a birthday card from our pets,. The flowers pot is made with the Maya Road canvas buttons and I embroidered the stems. The naughty pet footprints are from a stamp I used TH distress paint on.


Front and inside of card. The sentiment reads, "Happy birthday to our favorite vet. From, the wonderful Natale Pets"

Inside flap sentiment , "Even the naughty ones".
Our youngest cat Lulu is the hunter/trouble maker so this was perfect for her. Ironically enough, there was a bird that went in the cage, but Lulu knocked it off of my table and my golden retriever ate it. So much for the cat that ate the canary!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, so many amazingly talented, creative people. I love all of your projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails