Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Echo Park "Merry Christmas" Cracker Treat Box


Hi Cheryl here. Today I am taking a break from making Christmas cards and thought I would work on some gifts for my Grands to give to their classmates and teachers. Today I am going back to one of my favorite Christmas collections. It is "Merry Christmas" from Echo Park. I just LOVE these papers. I bought the complete collection during the summer and then was lucky enough to receive a kit from Flamingo Scraps this fall for our winter projects. This is one paper collection that I will never tire of. Beautiful, bright patterns and my favorite green, red, and brown colors for Christmas.

For my project I decided to make a cracker treat box. These are so cute and hold a lot of candy for the young ones or for us big kids maybe a nice piece of jewelry!  I used my "We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board" and it really did all of the work for me!


These are currently on sale at Flamingo Scraps for only $14.99!!!!!  I just had to cut the paper, tie the ends with ribbon, and then used two trees from the Fancy Pants Tiny Bottlebrush Traditional Trees as an embellishment . These are just adorable when completed and I think everyone will enjoy receiving theirs. I hope you enjoyed my project for today. I won't bore you with the measurements and details on how this was made, but if you are interested you may go to my blog for all of the details!




Thank you for stopping by the Flamingo Scraps Blog. Don't forget you can "like" their Facebook page here, and find everything I used today in their online store here.

Happy Scrappin............Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. this is sooooo cute!!!! a non crafty friend of mine said she is going to try it!! I think that is the ultimate compliment!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails